Limited Commercial Warranty
- Aluminum & Welds
- Ten (10) years against aluminum & weld breakage
- Five (5) year warranty against Cast Aluminum and Weld Breakage
Note: Living near the ocean can cause premature weathering of the aluminum finish and is not warranted. For optimal performance while living in the salt air, we suggest that the frames are covered while not in use and rinsed off monthly with fresh water and waxed at the beginning and end of each season.
Polyester Powder Coat Finish Warranty
- Polyester Powder Coating
- One (1) year against manufacturer’s defects or fading & discoloration with normal care and maintenance
Vinyl Strap Warranty
- 100 % Virgin Vinyl Strapping
- Five (5) years against breakage & strap pullout
- One (1) year against discoloration with normal care and maintenance. Strap replacement due to discoloration is at the vinyl supplier’s discretion. Labor is not included.
- PVC Coated Polyester Fabric
- Three (3) years against material defects and one (1) year against fading & discoloration with normal care and maintenance.
- Purchases made prior to January 1, 2018 were covered by a one (1) year warranty against rips and defects as they were sewn, not welded.
Resin, Rope & Wicker Warranties
- Resin & Rope are warranted for a period of three (3) years against noticeable fading, discoloration and deterioration.
- Viro Wicker is warranted for two (2) years for commercial settings.
Teak Wood Warranty
Teak wood products are warranted for one (1) year against manufacturer and material defects.
Note: The Teak used is naturally distressed and will have variations in tone, finish and grain, which are not covered by the warranty. The Teak used inherently has blemishes, checking, cracking, distressing and these are not warranted but are part of the natural appeal of the product.
Styles: 750FMA, 750FA, 750DT, 900FMA, 900FMA-MV, 900FMA-SQ, 900FMA-Z and 900FMA-Z-SQ
Five (5) years against manufacturer’s defects.
Three (3) years against manufacturer’s defects.
One (1) year against manufacturer’s defects.
Styles: FR845WM & FR854WM
- Fire Tables are UL Listed for liquid propane (LP) and natural gas (NG). Crystal Fire burners offer a limited lifetime warranty; visit www.crystalfire.com for details. All other materials included with the fire tables are warranted against manufacturer and material defects for one (1) year
- Mold and mildew issues on cushions are considered a user maintenance issue and are not covered under warranty. Please visit www.sunbrella.com for details on Sunbrella fabrics or visit the website of the fabric manufacturer if not Sunbrella.
What is not covered
- Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use.
- Failure caused by neglect of maintenance.
Bursting or cracking of tubing due to exposure to water and freezing temperatures.
- Normal fading of all materials.
- Minor variations in color and texture of finishes.
- Changes in wood color due to the natural aging of the wood.
- Acts of Nature.
- Wind damage.
- Flattening or compression of cushions and pads.
- Acrylic & Melamine Table Tops.
- Crank umbrellas in commercial applications.
- Return freight after 1 year.