Website Admiral Furniture
Converting outdoor spaces into destinations since 1954.
The Sewer position is primarily responsible for Sewing and cutting fabric. The Sewer must have good hand-eye coordination, that is knowledgeable about various fabrics and sewing techniques. The pay range is $15-$17 hourly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor sewing machine operations and observe defects in stitching or machine malfunctions.
- Sew cushions and upholstery for furniture.
- Cutting material
- Sew custom jobs such as custom cushions and draper
- Experience with the following:
- Sewing experience
- Able to read a tape measure
- Ability to replicate patterns
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Ability to safely use different types of sewing machines
- The ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Experience with sewing machines
- Effective communication skills
Admiral Furniture is a local family-owned company that specializes in manufacturing commercial grade aluminum pool and patio furniture. We pride ourselves in using only American-made raw materials and labor to manufacture our products that are sold nationwide. We are passionate about manufacturing quality products and are looking for team members with a similar passion.
After 60 days:
- Life Insurance (Whole life and term life available)
- Short-term and long-term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
After 1 year:
- Paid time off
- 401K with a 4% Employer match
Our manufacturing hours are Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30 pm, We run some overtime on Fridays as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org